Saturday, September 19, 2009

Awesome!

I have been known to complain about how the banks have all of these great promotions for new accounts, but not much for the people that have had accounts since...(here is where my mother is rolling her eyes)...the day they built that branch in 1977!  Seriously - $100 gift cards right and left for opening accounts, but no love for the ones that have stuck with them through four mergers.  My checks still say Bank One.

Chase won some points back today when I logged on, checked my bank account and found a credit for a hundred bucks and change with the entry, "Chase Pays Your Bills Winner".  

I seem to remember a commercial for that promotion, but I thought it was just for debit payments.  I don't do debit payments, since I use credit cards for everything, but it looks like it works for online bill pay, too. 

I am most pleased.

No comments: