Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And He's Off!



I love NORAD's Santa Tracker. Above is a video from their Santa website. It is 8:21 a.m. Central Time and Santa is currently in Palau. He seems to have already hit Australia and a bunch of Pacific islands.

I could watch this all day, but I am supposed to be at the Refuge and have a couple of errands to run today. The weather is not cooperating, as usual.

WGN News has been at O'Hare this whole time. Among those interviewed are two guys from California that flew here for the Bears/Packers game. on Monday night. Tuesday, flights were cancelled right and left. The last I heard, last night, they wouldn't be able to catch a flight home until Christmas morning. 48 hours in the airport over Christmas.

Dude, I'd be turning into Culkin's mother in Home Alone right about then. Anyway. Here's hoping you are where you want to be for the holidays. And if you aren't..start planning to make it happen for next year!

No comments: