Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Taxi

I have been a loyal patron of American Taxi for years. They are an unbelievably reliable company that serves suburban Chicago with flat rates to the airports and the city.

And finally. They are online.

American Taxi has been using automated ordering for about ever. They have my home phone number in the database. All I have to do is call them and punch in my phone number and they know where to find me.

The website asked me to set up an account. By entering my phone number. My information popped right up, so I just I verified my e-mail and ordered the cab.

Then I clicked around the site a bit. "Past Orders" was on the menu. Every cab ride I have taken in the last two years was listed. Down to the time of day and the cab number. It was a bit eerie.

Anyway - American Taxi isn't cheap, but they run a great service. And online ordering only makes it better.

No comments: