Sunday, November 1, 2009

V: The New Scary Series

You all know I loved V back in the day. I was really jazzed to hear that they were planning a sequel. Even though they were re-writing the history so that the original creator could get his true vision to the screen or whatever. I read the book. I didn’t hate it. But denying the existence of Ham Tyler is unacceptable. Anyway.


Then I heard they scrapped the alternate-ending sequel and decided to re-tell the original story in the modern day. My friend Kris asked if I was planning to watch this revamped, updated, outside of the canon with none of the same characters version. My answer was No. I don’t have any room for a new TV show in my schedule and I was afraid it was going to be lame. But the Sci-Fi channel ran a marathon of the original today and it made me go look at the ABC website. Here is what they had:



Based on this trailer, I am less afraid that it will be flat-out lame and more afraid that it will be bloody terrifying in a way that will give me nightmares.

P.S. That song has been creeping me out for weeks on the radio.



No comments: