Monday, March 15, 2010

Two E-mails From My Brother

9:50 a.m.

MASH

So do you happen to know what episode the film breaks and so they all decide to do impressions of each other and so Colonel Potter does Father Mulkahey and says "Jocularity, Jocularity"? Do you have that on DVD? Could I borrow it? That, for some reason, has become the MASH quote in the office... well for when ever we get, uh.huh huh huh huh , uh huh huh huh huh. "Jocular".


11:11 a.m.

Re: Re: Re: MASH

So I went to a Barrington Tea Party meeting yesterday. Stood up at question time and said I was a registered republican, leaning left of center, and am mad that this organization that is claiming a base of fiscal responsability wasn't around 8-10 years ago when we invaded iraq, passed prescription drug legislation, pushed through tax breaks, and bailed out wall street. Wasn't booed, but I don't think people were too happy with me. One of the committee chairs said I should not give in to the dark side.

I was telling these things to my mother in the car this afternoon.  Her response?

He can do that, but he can't call his mother for ten days.

No comments: