Monday, April 7, 2008

Oprah's Puppy Mill Show


Because I am part of the movement or whatever, I received several notices about Oprah's April 4 show on puppy mills. There was no freakin' way I was going to watch. I am already converted. I don't need to watch something that I know will make me cry until I am sick.


Watching the Today Show on Saturday, Lester Holt mentioned it. Excellent, I thought. I can get the gist and not the really bad stuff. But no. The Today Show just wanted to show clips of Oprah crying on camera. Bastards. The show was dedicated to her late cocker spaniel.


Just so I have done my part, I will pass along this, from Best Friends Animal Society, offering some follow up things we can do to help shut down the puppy mills and help as many dogs as we can.
Go Oprah.

No comments: