Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finals


The Group Project is finished. We had to build a web page. For our own program. Because there wasn't one. I want my tuition back. The interesting thing about the project is that half of the exercise was trying to coordinate a team of people you don't know over long distance. You might remember that another assignment for this course, Introduction to E-Commerce, was to create this blog. So my group thought it would be cool, or at least easy, or maybe funny, or totally brown nosing, to create a student blog for the project. So I volunteered to develop that piece.
I have turned in my evaluations and the only thing left is to study for the final exam. Which I am doing at work. Don't tell my boss.

You want to know the secret to school? Practice exams. I don't want to jinx myself by talking about them any further. The other thing I am doing is typing up all of my notes from the entire semester. Stuff sinks in through osmosis and when I stop to format something, I might actually think about it for a minute.
I'm going to go take those practice quizzes again.

No comments: