Just like I am going to read all of these books "sometime".
Yarn is overflowing from its designated storage area in my house. I have officially implemented a double-discount purchasing rule - I will only buy yarn when it is on sale and I have some other discount on top of that. My first "scrap yarn" blanket has become a "scrap and clearance yarn" blanket. It is going to be much prettier, anyway.
However, since I've been buying all of this yarn I have spent rather less money in other places. Such as:
- I have not purchased a single handbag in all of 2011.
- I quit buying DVDs (although I really want to pick up True Blood Season 3 right now).
- I haven't been in a bookstore in over three weeks.
- I even blew off the last book sale at the Arlington Heights Library (although I did go to the Borders clearances a non-zero number of times, so this one probably doesn't count).
- I've stopped the random toy shopping for the nieces and nephew. They have enough stuff.
Thank you for indulging my self-rationalization. Perhaps I can return to the daily puppycast tomorrow.