Monday, October 26, 2009

Dr. Zarkov! There's no sun!

I hate driving to work in the dark.  The weather has been lame, so the sun isn't breaking through, but it's mostly the days getting shorter and whoever had the bright idea of messing with Daylight Savings....was just wrong.

And speaking of the change in season, the leaves in my favorite tree turned.  Overnight.  No kidding, people.  There might have been a day or two of going dark green to light green, but the light green to yellow - overnight.

My Corporate Finance course started today.  It looks scary with the problem sets and the quizzes and the vague instructions on what is expected in the weekly discussions.  And the worst part?  It is all open book.  Anne's Law: Never trust a test that is open book.  If I am still alive at the end of this class, I am going to read nothing but trashy novels for the rest of the year.  I'm pretty sure I have a sequel to Pride and Prejudice around here somewhere...



1 comment:

Fluffycat said...

Our trees seem to turn more slowly here. I should snap some photos of what I've seen around here.

I keep thinking we've already done Daylight Savings. It's super late this year.