Christmas in July in December doesn't officially start until December 1, but since I am still finishing up Travels with My Aunt, I think I will be ok.
Then there is The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. Technically, this has already started, but I am pretty sure I can catch up.
I have scrounged a bit and come up with a list:
- A Christmas Secret, by Anne Perry
- In the Dark Streets Shineth, by David McCullough
- Christmas in Plains, by Jimmy Carter
- The Fat Man: A Tale of North Pole Noir, by Ken Harmon
- The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn
And if I finish these in time, I shall be reading A Christmas Carol again.