Thursday, April 23, 2009

Liquid Lunch

Yesterday, after a couple of tense meetings, I realized it was noon. I had a 1pm conference call before a 2:30 meeting. I knew I had to eat something, but I wasn't hungry. I was all wound up. I remembered the summer I was sick and I didn't feel like eating I went to the smoothie place. So I hiked over to Jamba Juice and picked up some peach concoction. With immunity boost. Whatever that is.

I was pretty hungry when I finally got home, but I made it through the day.

Today, I had lunch with Joy and we managed to not stuff ourselves. Which was good because I have to eat dinner early in order to be at the library for the 6-9 pm shift. But after going home, feeding Eloise and watching my mother scrub the kitchen from top to bottom (Terminix was visiting today), all I wanted was ice cream.

Aha. The Dairy Bar is open. This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is my first vanilla malt of the
season.

It was awesome.

No comments: