Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still Here


I'm still trying to get a decent picture of a container ship. Somehow, in my head, my nephew will get a kick out of seeing one. But I haven't seen one in two days. That's what one gets for sitting in meeting sessions. Although interestingly enough, USA Today said this morning (or maybe it was yesterday) that the numbers in the port of Savannah are down.

Here's something worse. Joy and I walked over to Forsythe Park before dinner. I am not much impressed by fountains, but the sun was just breaking through the clouds as we were walking up the path and it was all framed with the trees and the Spanish moss and I pulled out my camera but there were too many people and I was too far away and by the time we were close enough the sun was gone and the moment had passed and I was all disappointed and didn't bother to take a picture of it.

It seems I went all artiste for five seconds. I am rather disgusted with myself.

No comments: