Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009



You might be aware that I celebrate with my family on Boxing Day, the 26th, rather than on Christmas Day. For the third year in a row, this has given me the extra day to inish whatever Christmas crafty-gift I hadn't yet completed. This rug, for my niece Ainslie, is my official reason for not finishing the 50 book challenge this year.

No, wait. Corporate Finance is the official reason. This is the last-minute excuse. The good news is that I am all caught up on back episodes of House (except for that one that the DVR didn't pick up because the World Series went into extra innings) and two more into Chuck. From last season. I was watching commercials for the Rockettes Christmas Special from last year.

I'm going to go read a book now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: