Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Colgate Wisp



I had seen the Colgate Wisp advertised, but hadn't tried them.  I thought it was a brilliant idea but I don't like the price.  I think it was $2.50 for a 4-pack.    But I forgot to pack toothpaste on this, of all trips, when I didn't have to worry about getting liquids through airport security.  So I tried them.

I believe they will get through security because they use a "freshening bead" instead of toothpaste.  The instructions say they don't require water, but I think they do because they don't taste very good.  And they aren't particularly effective at brushing the teeth, although they do have that pick thing so that you can pretend to floss. 

These were ok for an emergency, but I wouldn't use them for my regular travel needs.

1 comment:

Fluffycat said...

A friend gave me one of these to keep in my purse. She agreed that it tasted bad but was useful as an emergency item.