Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tourists

The "group activity" for the conference this week was a trip into the city.  The park and Navy Pier.  I had to explain The Bean to the ladies from Montana and Idaho.

"I think it has a real name, but I don't know what it might be.  It's...um...modern art or something.  People like to take pictures.  It cost a zillion dollars and then a whole bunch more when they have to clean it and stuff."

Then I started taking camera-phone pictures with them:



That's the building from Adventures in Babysitting.  Why are the windows out?!

That's the Pritzker Pavilion.  Where they have Lollapalooza and the rallies when the Bulls win championships and stuff.

Hey, look!  The Hancock Building is peeking over there!  No.  I dunno why it's famous. 
This tree gives back.  That's so Da Mare.

No comments: