Friday, August 27, 2010

A Nice Shout Out

The Chicago Tribune ran an article about day trips that the cityfolk can take out to the suburbs on Metra.  North Glenview made the list, thank you very much.  We were called out for trips with kids, citing the childrens museum and the kiddie art studio.  Please note: I have never been to Make a Messterpiece before, but there is another paint-a-ceramic-thing studio a block or so up from there called Color Me Mine.  It isn't cheap, but Alex and I have made a couple of Christmas gifts there that turned out well.  Also, if you wanted to make a really long day of it, there is a movie theatre.  And a bookstore and a Von Maur.  And on any given Saturday you are likely to find me at the Noodles & Company. 

End of advertisement.

Unfortunately for me, North Glenview was the only stop noted on my train line.

No comments: