Friday, May 22, 2009

Heading Out


With all the music and the drinking and the festivals, and the food, when I think of New Orleans I always envision Jackson Square. Even if I remember to take pictures, I will never remember to take them at night so I stole this from the CVB.

I left work early to get my allergy shot. I dropped Kiwi the Grey and Eloise the Foster Grey off at the Refuge so that my mother could get the house painted. Packing up Kiwi is a pain in the ass between the toys and the treats and her food.

Rich and Jodi have already checked in and Jodi is very pleased with the oysters. I am now packed and fussing over the Blackhawks. In overtime. Again.

I am so tired that I can't even say I am excited. I just want to read books and drink margaritas.

Hopefully, I will come back with something good to write.

No comments: