Friday, August 22, 2008

Indianapolis II

I am terrible at taking pictures. Mostly because I am lazy, but also because my eyes are obnoxiuously sensitive to light (no joke, that is a clinical diagnosis from the rock-star neurologist at ENH) so that I am either wearing sunglasses and unable to see properly, or not wearing my sunglasses and the glare is so bad I am unable to see properly. This pic, the capital building, is bad because I am too lazy to find the pretty dome shot that does not involve a tree.



This is the shark I petted at the zoo. Joy wouldn't touch it.
I took a million pictures at the zoo. Most were like this..too far away.









This was the view of the city walking back from the park. If I were really interested in practicing, I would have taken this one fifteen different ways. But alas, I used my diskspace on all of the giraffes.




No comments: