Saturday, June 5, 2010

30 Day TV Meme - Day 19

Day 19 - Best t.v show cast

The honest answer is The West Wing, but in the interest of saying something new, I'll go with ER

It stopped being Must See TV after Clooney left and I was a really sporadic viewer after Juliana Margulies followed him.  And I can tell you the exact moment when I was done:  Dr. Romano lost his arm.

I liked Dr. Romano a lot.

But the nature of the show allowed for characters to move on and off the canvas with relative ease and there were so many, many good actors that came and went.  Anthony Edwards made me forget Goose inside of five minutes, he so inhabited Dr. Greene.  Eriq LaSalle, William H. Macy, Alex Kingston..it goes on forever.  What suprises me about ER is that they didn't create 15 spin offs as characters moved on.  Before its time, I guess.

1 comment:

utter scoundrel said...

Today, I will say the cast of Arrested Development. Ask me tomorrow and it'll probably be a different answer.