Monday, June 14, 2010

30 Day TV Meme - Day 28

Day 28 - First t.v show obsession

The real answer is Dallas.  For discussion purposes, let's say Voyagers!   I thought I had written about it when it came out on DVD, but I can't seem to find it.  The premise was time traveller guy that...travels through time and fixes history.  An orphaned kid's dog ate his guide book, so the kid travels through time with him.  And acts as his walking history book.
Yeah.  It only lasted one season.  And I was..what..seven years old?  But this show rocked my world and I had a ginormous kid-crush on that Jon-Erik Hexum.  He was so fab that I followed him to his next show, a private investigator show called Cover Up.  He famously, accidentally killed himself with a prop gun.  Not sure I'm going to watch that one on DVD.

1 comment:

Fluffycat said...

I was similarly devastated by Hexum's death and his crappy Models Inc show which I think I watched once or twice. I did like Voyagers, but wonder how it has held up in the time that has passed.