Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Day TV Meme - Day 24

Day 24 - Best quote


Ugh. Asking for one quote from a gazillion hours of television is insane. Right now I can’t think of anything but “the wrath of the whatever high up on the thing” that I posted from The West Wing. The West Wing had a thousand of them! Hang on….

I’ve always liked Eric Cartman’s “Screw you guys. I’m goin’ home.”

And of course, “Oh my God! They killed Kenny!” “You bastards!” gets a lot of mileage.

Ohhhh. And “You. Will. Respect mah authoritay!”

That’s the one.

When did I stop watching South Park?

1 comment:

utter scoundrel said...

From Blake's 7
Dayna: "Aren't you tired of always being right?"
Avon: "Just with the rest of you being wrong."

From Firefly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxFrgql5dc

And because I'm on a Monty Python kick these days: "Lemon curry?"