Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Reading Challenge Wrap Up

It seems I forgot to do a wrap up for my Holiday Reading Challenge.  The five books I read were all in my TBR; I  did not make any special purchases.  The only re-reads were in the short story collections.  The conclusion that I came to from this small sample is that in a holiday mystery, the holiday generally has very little to do with the story.  The links are to my thoughts upon completion of the books.


  1. A Christmas Memory, et al, by Truman Capote
  2. Hercule Poirot's Christmas: A Holiday Mystery, by Agatha Christie
  3. Benjamin Franklin and a Case of Christmas Murder, by Robert Lee Hall
  4. A Different Kind of Christmas, by Alex Haley
  5. Christmas Classics from The Modern Library
Thanks again to Nely for hosting this online event.  I had a great time!

No comments: