Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baseball

Now that it is over, I can talk about it:

I root for both the Cubs and the White Sox. If they happen to be playing each other, I root for the Cubs. Unless it really, really, matters to the Sox and doesn't at all matter to the Cubs (statistically). Then I would say nothing. But that would never happen - they play each other mid-summer.

I was hoping the Cubs would go all the way this year. I wasn't expecting it. I have been saying, "This team is never going to break my heart again," for a very long time. I want to say it started in 1984.

But with both the Cubs and the Sox in, there was an interesting conversation at work:

If the Cubs and Sox were in the Series together, and you had two decent tickets, what would be your price to sell as opposed to go to the game?

Discuss.

No comments: