Monday, October 13, 2008

Kiwi and Kiwi

The answer is: about 26 hours. The question: how long after Manu went to his new home did I bring in another bird from the Refuge?

Rich was there while I was working in the front room. I asked who might like other birds enough to tolerate Kiwi the Grey? He thought Kiwi the Jardine's Parrot.

"I can't have two Kiwis in the house!"

He said, "I have two Freds, two Mollys and two Sammies."

And prior to that we have had two Pacos and two Peaches. Kiwi the Jardine's is not terribly big and not terribly loud. I am thinking I may have written about him here before, but am not going to bother looking it up. He imitates smoker's cough and snoring. His Refuge profile is limited, but you can find it here.

Kiwi and Kiwi have not been out together yet, but I am hopeful. Here are some pictures of the new green guy (I think he is a he) and my grey girl. The total ham:

No comments: