Wednesday, May 19, 2010

30 Day TV Meme - Day 02

Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

Honestly, since Lost is ending, there isn't any show I think is worth pitching.  In fact, I rather wish people watched less TV.  But if I have to come up with an answer, I'd have to see I wish people watched more football.  NFL.  On Sunday.  Because then, perhaps, this country would have a bit more respect for my Sunday afternoon.

Interjection: Once, several years ago, I asked my brother what he was doing on Sunday.  He said, "What do most people do on Sunday?"  I was totally perplexed.  "Watch football?"  Apparently, the correct answer was "going to church".

Anyway.  Stores would open earlier so I am home by noon.  No volunteering gigs.  No theatre tickets.  Super Bowl Monday would be a National Freakin' Holiday!

Yeah.  That's my TV wish.

2 comments:

utter_scoundrel said...

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. No really. Dude's hilarious, unlike other talk show hosts.

I usually only watch half an hour before turning in.

Anne said...

I have seen him interviewed and think he is funny. I do not stay up for the Late Late Show.